Users Online Now: 2,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,030,324
Pageviews Today: 1,718,706Threads Today: 689Posts Today: 12,381
05:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird dream...any info on an entity called Ariel?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In my dream there was a sickly young boy, almost seemed possessed, and looked of Middle Eastern descent. He sat with his knees drawn to his chest, just stared, and wouldn't respond when spoken to. I shook him and demanded a name, he growled "Ariel". I then asked "What do you want?" He didn't tell me what HE wanted, he just said "Lucifer wants souls!"

SCARY!

I only remember bits and pieces after that, but I know as the dream progressed, it wasn't as scary and the boy became more like a protector than something evil.

Now this is really weird for me because I rarely dream. I'm a person of faith but not biblical or religious.

I looked the name up and there's all kinds of mixed information. It has me thrown for a loop.

Any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP