Users Online Now: 2,330 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,056,491
Pageviews Today: 1,965,060Threads Today: 943Posts Today: 17,224
09:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
:fghj:

If you don't like to read you may like the smaller version here: Thread: Do you believe in Christ or do you only believe he exist? To believe he exist is different than to believe in him. Are you an unbeliever?

Hello beloved, I hope you are having a blessed day. First of all I want this thread to be rather peaceful and full of life. Hopefully you will be blessed with the things written below. Allow me to try and open your eyes to the lies among you. I just don't want to see any harm come upon you guys. I am sorry to inform you that there are wolves among the churches, as the scriptures have stated. They are creating sons of darkness, possibly sending thousands to hell. Please, Please, read the below. It just may save your life. If you believe this message is important please make an account and increase my "karma" so that I may pin it. It's the green thumb over on the left. Thank you. Hopefully many more shall decide to read it while it is pinned. Also, could you please counter those giving a bad rating? If the rating is bad, many may never come across these truths. Please, I ask that you share this thread with as many people as you can or at least what you deem truth, if God permits.

2 Corinthians 6:1 - As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain.

:zdfcv:
According to the scriptures below, how many false Christians are among you? Who works for Satan?

2 Corinthians 11:12-15
And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. - Acts 20:28-30

:ftju:
The scriptures are not to be interpreted by humans. The scriptures sometimes explain themselves or the spirit teaches the believers. Do not let humans or anything besides God teach you about God! We need to understand that God is not a human being. Who can understand the things of God, besides God? Have you met him? Do you know him?

1 Co 1:25
The foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Isaiah 55:8-9
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Peter 1:20-21
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 13:9-12 - For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

:sfd:
God seeks those who worship in spirit and truth for he is a God of the living and not the dead. So you must know the truth for it shall be a part of your faith and you must have his spirit dwelling inside you to inherit eternal life for he is the only immortal.

1 Corinthians 15:2
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

:fchm:

Do you believe in Jesus Christ or do you only believe he exist? Who are those who believe in him?

John 12:46
I have come as a light into the world,that whoever believes-in-Me should not abide-in-darkness.

Mark 1:15
“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.”

Who is in-darkness?

Ephesians 2:1-3
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Who is in-him?

1 John 3:24
Now he who keeps His commandments abides-in-Him, and He-in-him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

James 2:24
You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

:lightvsdark:

Who is those he made alive? What gives life? Are you on death row?

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 8:10-12
And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

:eatk:

Who has the spirit? Those who obey him or those who disobey him? Can we obey and disobey at the same time? Shall we find more proof?

Acts 5:32 (NKJV)
And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.
:jhlc:

Have you ever heard a sinner say they love God? That they have the Holy Spirit? Who does God say loves him? Does God, the Holy Spirit lie?

John 14:23-24(NKJV)
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

John 14:15-17 (NKJV)
If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

:gfjl:
So, those who are not born of God are not believers. Need more proof?

1 John 5:1(NKJV)
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

1 John 3:9(NKJV)
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. God has hidden his face from us. Sin is transgression. Therefore sin is crimes against God. Sinners are criminals. So faith without works is just another sinner on death row. Belief is a combination of faith and works. See James 2:18-24.

Deuteronomy 31:18
And I will certainly hide my face in that day because of all their wickedness in turning to other gods.

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

Psalm 24:6
Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.

Psalm 27:9
Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior.

Psalm 80:7
Restore us, God Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Thread: HIDDEN RARE TRUTH: How can you know God unless you have met him? How can you have a loving relationship with one in which there is no contact?

:dfdgjh:
If you are currently in jail, Jesus is not your Lord.

Thread: Jesus is not my Lord.

Who are those who confess Jesus Christ as coming into the flesh? Do you have the holy spirit?

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

1 Corinthians 12:3 (NKJV)
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

:gudyjt:

Who is the one who denies the Lord instead of denying themselves? Are you a saint or sinner?

Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

:fdfhv:

Are you a child of God or a son of Satan? You cannot be both. You cannot sin and obey at the same time.

1 John 3:4-10 (NKJV)
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. Whoever abides-in-Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

:counterfietlight:

What or who is an anti-christ? Well, who is against his way, truth, and life? Who is a son of satan? Are you pro-christ?

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 4:1-6
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 2:21-23
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

:Exposethelies:

All Liars are anti-christ. Christ is the truth. Those against the truth is against Christ.

What if I told you one with the holy spirit has many titles? Believer? Born of God? Saint? Born again? Brother? Sister? Child of God? Christian? Disciple? They love God, know him, and have seen him. They are good trees that bear good fruit. They do not and cannot sin. They are saved and not condemned. All promises are ‘yes’ in Christ. Also, I am talking about sin that does not lead to death. It’s like a chain reaction of truth. They are holy, blameless, and pure. They walk in the light as he is in the light. In this world they are like Jesus, the perfect sacrifice. He lead by an example in which they follow for it is enough to be like ones teacher but not greater.

Notice the “if” in John 8:31-32

John 8:31-32 - To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 10:37
Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

:vnjh:

You might be surrounded by false disciples. Christians are disciples. So you may be surrounded by false Christians. Now you know.

If you want to repent beware singing songs that make you lie. Beware prayers that make you lie. Stop lying..

All liars inherit the lake of fire it is a sin that leads to death. Who is the anti-christ? Does it lie?

CHRISTIAN

World English Dictionary
-an , -ean or -ian

— suffix
1. ( forming adjectives and nouns ) belonging to or relating to; a person belonging to or coming from: European
2. ( forming adjectives and nouns ) typical of or resembling; a person typical of: Elizabethan
3. ( forming adjectives and nouns ) adhering to or following; an adherent of: Christian
4. ( forming nouns ) a person who specializes or is expert in: dietitian ; phonetician

1 John 4:17 - And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence
because we live like Jesus here in this world.

1 Thessalonians 5:5
You are all children of the light and children of the day.
We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Galatians 5:24
Those who belong to Christ Jesus
have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

--
an·ti

opposed to; against.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

John 8:47
Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.
The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Ezekiel 18:32 - For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!

Isaiah 13:9-11
Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
Cruel, with fury and burning anger,
To make the land a desolation;
And He will exterminate its sinners from it.
For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not flash forth their light;
The sun will be dark when it rises
And the moon will not shed its light.
Thus I will punish the world for its evil
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud
And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.

Those with the holy spirit are not of this world.
- John 17:16

John 15:24
If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 24:13 - But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 9:39-41
But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is on our side. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

So, what must you do in order to obey "enough" to get the holy spirit? Meet God "half way" and he shall come to you and carry you the rest of the way.

Acts 2:38 - get-in-him, 1 john 3:24; then get baptised-in-his-name.

Then you will believe once you have the holy spirit.

:fsthfb:

Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

As for those who don't have the holy spirit.

Mark 16:16
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

How does one get-in-him in order to be baptized in-his-name? Repent of all sins that lead to death.

1 John 5:15-16
And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

:vcnd:

What is sin that leads to death? These below may help you find out. Do you see anyone who claims to have the holy spirit doing the below? A really easy way to know if someone does not have the holy spirit, is if they tell a lie. Satan is the father of lies.

Acts 3:19; Ephesians 5:3-5; Colossians 3:5; Matthew 15:19; Mark 7:21-22; Acts 15:20; Romans 13:13; 1 Corinthians 5:11; 6:9; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:8; 22:15; 1 Timothy 1:9-11

Yes, the spirit is given today.

Acts 2:38-42 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Bloody hands.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Murder - Deadly sin.

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Romans 13:9
The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

"Woe to the rebellious children," says the LORD, "Who take counsel, but not of Me, and who devise plans, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin. Who walk to go down to Egypt, and have not asked My advice." (Isaiah 30:1-2)

2 Corinthians 13:8
For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.

Ephesians 1:13-14
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.

:bcvgh:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP