Users Online Now: 1,368 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,644
Pageviews Today: 386,616Threads Today: 118Posts Today: 1,737
03:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Store Owner Stunned After Receiving Envelope From the Man Who Robbed Him at Gunpoint More Than a Decade Ago
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guilt must weigh a ton. Who ever he is i am glad he has shrugged the drugs and some of the guilt.

An unidentified man recently returned to the Nashville store he robbed 11 years ago to deliver a hand-written note as well as $400 cash to replace the money he stole — with interest.

The owner of the InterAsian Market & Deli, Keosavanh Xayarath, remembers being robbed at gunpoint over a decade ago like it was yesterday.

The man and his son, Somboon Wu, were caught off guard when a mysterious man entered the store and insisted they accept an envelope marked “Owner.” The man reportedly told them that the delivery was very important because it contained money.

“He was really insistent that we take this, that we had to take this,” Somboon said, adding that they were hesitant at first.

When Keosavanh finally decided to open the envelope, he found a handwritten letter and four $100 bills. The apology letter’s author claimed to be the same man who robbed the store of $300 about 11 years ago. The letter read: “I do not use drugs anymore and I feal [sic] I must make amends to the people I have hurt in the past.”

[link to www.theblaze.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP