Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obamas address to the nation will go something like this
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My fellow Afro Americans

Tonight I have launched operation call my bluff against Syria

I set a red line, that I didnt set, I am going to launch a bombing campaign that has just been canceled, I have gone to congress to approve the vote I dont need to go to war.
There will be no boots on the ground, unless there needs to be boots on the ground.

But I say to you my fellow Americans

These things can all be avoided, if Assad hands over the chemical weapons that the rebels used, we can avoid this action of inaction and indecision.

Now we have tabled a motion at the UN security council tonight to cancel the motion of launching action against Syria. But I say this, this will not be a permanent cancellation, it will only be a cancellation that doesn't interfere with my golfing schedule.

Now Secretary of State John Kerry is currently in Europe organizing a coalition of the willing, which includes Great Britain, even thought they have voted already and are not willing.
He will be stopping in Germany, who are also not so willing

The French have already surrendered and told us they are going along with what ever we do.

Which at the moment I know is nothing, but I am waiting to do something, I just haven't thought about how to do it yet.

Thankyou and goodnight.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP