Users Online Now: 1,334 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,094
Pageviews Today: 365,493Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,432
03:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A true Patriot of America always!!!!! and i say FIGHT SYRIA, FIGHT RUSSIA, STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND LAND!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BESIDES THE FACT I BEEN TELLING YALL THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS OR SO AND BEING RIGHT!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THIS BOZO DICTATOR( YES THE PUPPET PRESIDENT OBAMA IS THE WORLDS BIGGEST DICTATOR) WHAT HE IS REALLY SAYING!!!
ok this has all been planned and as i called before this congress vote was all a bullshit scam to make you think they would actually vote on this, no matter what the vote is this was and IS gonna happen!!!!

now why should you be pissed? because he really wants you to think we will just drop some peace on syria in the form of bombs!!!! so no troops on the ground BULLSHIT,, you think syria is just gonna stand by and let themselves get bombed? HELL NO and RUSSIA will back syria AS THEY SHOULD SINCE WE ARE THE BAD GUYS!!! so once they shoot back at one of our ships bombing their country, then we have no choice but to put " boots on the ground" and bam bam more of our friends and family being killed and killing innocent people for our evil government!!!!

i will not be yelling USA USA USA as i did on 911 when i was along with most of the country being tricked into that war, i know better now and so many people are awake now and know these games,....,that country has every right to defend themselves from our evil country,, and now we will lose more friends and family for their damn greed, i wish all military would just walk off their jobs and have no part in this!!!

all of this for the evil EMPIRE of ISRAEL!!!! so here we go again more bullshit to sell to us the american people, but we are smarter now we know better, and if this gets big enough that russia hits us back not one person should be mad or surprised, they have every reason to and we will be the ones to pay for the governments crimes!!!!!

stand up to us people or the arab lands, please know the american people do not hate you, but from the MSM you would never be told that, we know our government is evil, and i hope someone puts them in there place so we can start over.. so i say fight, fight for what is your, and when you hit back it is only fair!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP