Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chloe Grace Moretz (HIT-GIRL) - Illuminati Puppet
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ever since watching Let Me in, Kick-Ass, and Kick-Ass 2, I have become a fan of Chloe Moretz, so I decided to do more research on her.

Here's some info I gathered that goes into her connection to the Illuminati, and her possible victimization via MK-Ultra Mind Control.

Let me know what you guys think.

Chloe Moretz: "Well, I used to have a sister, but I never got to meet her because she died after two days..."

Tombstone photo of sister:

IMAGE ( [link to www.gabartow.org] )

Could Chloe's sister have been used in an Illuminati ritual sacrifice?

These childhood stars, including Chloe always have some connection to the Illuminati, and are chosen even before birth, to become one of their MK-Ultra mind-controlled slaves.

Pics Below... Bodyguard? or MK-Ultra handler?
Notice in one of the photos, she's sitting on the guy's lap, like a puppet.

IMAGE ( [link to i.imgur.com] )

Below:
Is she demonstrating her maturity and professionalism as an actress?

Or is she revealing signs of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and Multiple Personality Disorder(MPD)? - a result of trauma-based mind control?

"Chloe Moretz: 'I Have a Bunch of Different Personalities'

The 15-year-old actress dished about her new movie, Dark Shadows, out this Friday, May 11th.

Yes I really am 15,” Chloe explained. “No [I don’t feel older than I am]. I have a bunch of different personalities. When I’m with my friends I’m pretty much a complete idiot. I’m not poised or anything. And when I’m on here I’m like, ‘Yeah…’ All cool on the outside.”

"‘I’m in a business you can’t be a little kid in’: 14-year-old actress Chloë Moretz on why she had to grow up fast

She's worked with some of the biggest names in Hollywood and she isn't even old enough to drive yet.

So it's no wonder 14-year-old Chloë Moretz is wise beyond her years.

The actress, who shot to fame as a foul-mouthed crime-fighter in controversial superhero film kick Ass, admits that to survive in the industry, she has to adopt two personalities.

The Hugo star told Asos Magazine: 'There’s “friend Chloë” and “actress Chloë”.

'When I’m talking about my work, I’m more conscious and listen to what I say. I guess I have to be.

'I’m in a business you can’t be a little kid in, or you don’t make it far.'

Despite the who's who repertoire, she appears to still have her feet on the ground, saying: ‘Oh my gosh, I can’t even begin to tell you how exciting it is to go on set each day.
'I have to pinch myself. How did this happen? How do you end up in a movie with these people?’ "

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Despite telling the public that she has had a very happy childhood and has a great family, Chloe in fact, comes from a broken home and her mother and father are either separated or divorced. Chloe never mentions her father and acts as if he is dead in her interviews.

Her father is a well-known plastic surgeon... which might connect him to big pharma, = Illuminati connections... I'm reaching here, but it's possible.

A child in a troubled family is often a prime candidate for MK-Ultra Mind-control.

In interviews, Chloe Moretz is always saying that her brother and mother are always accompanying her on set and interviews.

Supportive family?
Or could her family be her handlers?
Perhaps the brother and mother know about MK-Ultra, and have decided to stick with her as much as possible to avoid having her become MK'd.

Here's a pic of her and both her parents:

IMAGE ( [link to nd05.jxs.cz] )

Is it just me? or does the father have really creepy-looking eyes?

Purple Alters are usually the front-like child alters, and purple alters have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training. They see themselves as the abusers. Purple is the color of trigger dissociation. Usually deep in the trance in programming.

Hit-Girl wears a Purple Wig... coincidence?... I think not!

IMAGE ( [link to media.tumblr.com] )

She's still in her youth, so the mind-control is still strong.
She probably has false memories of a happy childhood.

It's just a matter of time. When she approaches her 30's, she will likely show signs of a breakdown--like those before her: Amanda Bynes, Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

The effects of MK-Ultra begin to un-stabilize as the victim reaches a certain age. Memories of trauma-based torture start to surface, and the victim goes through a rebellious phase as she/he has become aware of what has been done to them.

They will show signs of mental breakdown as their alter egos try to take control. Soon, the victims will be forced to a "hospital" for "rehab". The public will be told that they are suffering from excessive social pressure as celebrities, and we will all suck it up like sheep. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, these poor victims will either be reprogrammed, or be killed and replaced by a clone, or something like that.

These childhood stars all follow the same pattern, and I believe that Chloe is no different, though I wish it really weren't the case.

Then again, there are child stars who didn't go through such a phase such as Jodie Foster, so I suppose time will tell.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP