Users Online Now: 1,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,507
Pageviews Today: 186,977Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,353
02:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SLEEP PARALYSIS & ASTRAL PROJECTION! No one believes me, please teach me!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The fear.

Yesterday I had sleep paralysis, which I hadn't had in almost two months. My whole body starts feeling like the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, MAJOR vibration. I don't know what brings it on. I can't get past the fear. At first it was sight and hearing hallucinations (which I didn't know were hallucinations until I read about them), and now it's just energy. I sense EVIL energy when I get into sleep paralysis. Like something is choking my WHOLE body tight. Well first the first time in my life, I saw my arms OUTSIDE MY BODY!!! I was shocked! I was still in first person view, but my arms looked so transparent and didn't have any color to them. Just a black and white static transparency.

Anyway, I want to try again tonight. I told my family, but I'm starting to suspect they think I'm crazy. I told them to write something down, put it somewhere they know I can't get to, but to tell me where it is. I'm gonna go read it and tell them what it says. I appreciate any advice very much!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP