Users Online Now: 2,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,655,594
Pageviews Today: 2,422,278Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 13,688
07:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Triggering an OBE with Sleep Paralysis, my experiences.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ive seen a lot of folks asking questions about obe and SP, I just thought id share my experiences and self experiments to what was causing SP and how I eventually was able to trigger obes. I actually shared this experience a couple years ago under someones thread. But after years of not having any SP episodes they are coming back, and wanted to hear some of your experiences in comparrison to mine.

Heres my experience.....

Ive had out of body experiences and I could controll them at will and have one if I wanted to. Let me tell you what came first.It all started out with sleep paralysis, this was happening to me daily a few years ago. I was getting freaked the hell out, feeling as if im awake could see everything around me but couldnt get up couldnt yell for help for someone to wake me up felt as if my mind was disconnected from my body, i would have to struggle and struggle to get up, what made all this worse is that I was encountering the old hag and shadow man someone on this forum just posted about it kinda shocked me when i saw the thread as i never thought anyone else could experience the same thing.

I started paying attention to what where the reasons this was happening to me and was wondering wether I really was awake or asleep when i felt as if I couldnt get up. I found out that when I would eat a heavy meal before I went to sleep I would get SP, I found out that if I would try and force myself to sleep without being that sleepy I would get SP, think this happens when you have your eyelids half way closed too, and all this would happen only when I was facing up.

After encountering the shadow man a few times I learned that he was being caused by any shadow that was created in the room, I discovered this after encountering the shadow man while having sleep paralysis and have finally really woken up... where the shadowman was there was a small shadow that was being created by the green ON light of an electronic device i had, after this day I had to make sure there where no shadows in my room as all this was causing me extreme insomnia.

The old hag, think she was more terrifying then the shadow man, if I remember correctly I would encounter her when I would fall asleep facing up with my hands on my chest having SP as well... its hard to describe the feeling, felt as if i was being wrapped by something and being sinked into my bed by her.

Moving to to the Out of Body Experience, Sleep paralysis was constantly happening to me it was terrifying trying to get up and not able to and then seeing shit aswell. Well one of these days during a sleep paralysis episode I just decided to let it go, i just didnt try to force myself to get up I just remained calm in my mind and motionless in my body....This is when I all of a sudden arose from my body, I could see myself my body on the bed, its like if my soul had just gotten out of my body. I remember kinda like floating upwards out of my body and slowy spinning around and seeing myself. I felt as if I didnt know how to control my soul becuase then i floated downwards and would softly hit the floor then float upwards hit the ceiling and spin back floating, this is the hardest to describe. floating around in my room i was amazed as to how i could see everything that was in my room, i dont remember this being quick as I was just in aw, but when I woke up I was calm I was shocked of what great expereince it was the greatest experience ever.

I did this a few more times paying attention to the things i saw in my room as i floated to see if they where actually there when i woke up. I did this a few more times until the day I floated out of my room, I floated threw the door down the hall, saw my family sleeping in there rooms this feeling started to feel awkward, it was until I floated outside right outside my home that I quickly returned to my body.

The feeling was as if I was to faraway from my body and felt as if I was never going to return to it this feeling freaked me out. after all this I started think what if i was dying what if I was dead when I would get out of my body, what if im slowy leaving, what if this is a step you go threw to actual death.

After that last obe i didnt want to experience it no more, all this happened to me a few years ago when I was 22 or 23, I am now 30. Since I learned to control the sleep paralyis i didnt have any more for long time. Once in a while I have sleep paralysis but try and fight to wake up, if i dont try and wake up and allow myself to have another obe i feel as if im never coming back... maybe one of these days ill have the guts to do it again, as at that first moment it felt good to explore but the last obe just felt ugly.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP