Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 776,951
Pageviews Today: 1,014,834Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 3,656
08:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Justin Timberlake in "Holy Grail" (Satan Speaking to God?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Listen to the song and specifically look at he cinematography. Pretend as if this song is Satan speaking directly to God himself, see how well it fits.

Song (Jay Z FT JT - Holy Grail): [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Lyrics: [link to www.azlyrics.com]

Watch the significance in the video.

He walk's up to the heavenly gates only to quickly turn back and walk back down the stairs into darkness surrounded by women being portrayed as ghosts. He then sits at a table with a pig stabbed with several knives and a bible with words blacked out.

There seems to be a lot more, but I'll let you guys check it out.

You can see a painting in the background that seems to be biblical and or angelic: [link to i.imgur.com]

A snake can be seen curled up around American money and possibly drugs: [link to i.imgur.com]

Angelic painting is shown for a brief second: [link to i.imgur.com]

Random words can be seen that flash across the screen: [link to i.imgur.com]

Justin can be seen leaving what looks like the gates of heaven: [link to i.imgur.com]

Justin walks down the stairs to heaven greeted by ghosts: [link to i.imgur.com]

Justin is in a room surrounded by holy ghosts?: [link to i.imgur.com]

A pig with knives stuck in it and a bible with certain parts blacked out can be seen: [link to i.imgur.com]

A chalice of blood spilled on the table can be seen:
[link to i.imgur.com]

Highest RES close up of the book with blacked out text I could get: [link to i.imgur.com] (it's almost as if they blurred and scrambled most of the text)

Jay Z sitting on a bed with flashing blood red lights: [link to i.imgur.com]

Justin engulfed in flames: [link to i.imgur.com] [link to i.imgur.com]

Jay Z laying down with his hand on his chain with blood red light surrounding his dead looking body: [link to i.imgur.com]

What looks to be the bible burning: [link to i.imgur.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP