Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alien Visitation Just Happend - Mountains in Luray, VA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My wife and I decided at the last second yesterday around 4:00 pm on Friday to get away and rent a cabin for the weekend. We were here last night and enjoyed the tranquility of the cabin. About 40 minutes ago we saw a strange light just above the tree line descend into the trees a few hundred yards from here. I was curious and walked out of the sliding doors towards the direction of the lights. I felt safe carrying my S & W ..45 1911 with me with 2 extra clips. About 150 yards into my walk I sensed something just above the rugged terrain. I stopped and pressed the button that eliminates a light from my gun and it clearly illuminated a humanoid figure that I can only describe as a "grey" that I have seen in so many books and articles I have read over many years. It moved quickly behind a tree that that had fallen with it's roots upright. I was not as afraid as I think now that I should have been. I raised my pistol in the I direction of where I believed the entitity to be. A bright whispering light appeared and I saw a silhouette vanish from head to toe in an instant. I stood there for a few seconds stunned. I stayed long enough to listen and observe my darkening surroundings then decided to turn and walk back. My heart is racing, my wife is sitting on the sofa stunned by what I told her. Thinking I should call someone, the police perhaps, but what do I say? I don't know what to do. Likely nothing. God I wish I had a chance to snap a picture or video. I just observed what would no doubt change the reality that we live in.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP