Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My son is OK - thanks for the support
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My boy, who is 17, yet parts of him are like a child, parts of him a teen, parts of him like an 11 year old, it's a jumble in there developmentally - he was at a friend's house earlier, up the road - but when he left his friend's house hours ago and told him he was heading home, he never arrived. He didn't bother to charge his phone this morning and it died earlier. I did go once to pick him up, but I was a bit ticked because he yanks me around like a taxi driver and I just bought him a nice skateboard which he cruises quite fast on. He will get like 4-5 blocks from home and then insist I drop everything and go find him. I did try, but he was not there and he has no phone and I figured he was being a flake so I went back home. Then he told me he had never left his friend's house and I told him then you need to just skate home - it is sunset and cooler outside, no biggie - he can make it in like 10 minutes, 15 tops. He left there over two hours ago - and has not been seen since. He has no money, didn't contact anyone else, everyone I call - the few that he hangs with, have not seen him. He has school in the morning, and this is just not normal. I know he's a teenager and they do get impulsive, but I'm literally FREAKING OUT! I called the Sheriff to report him missing but they don't look for them unless they are either totally handicapped or a young child, otherwise they just assume they will find their way home or sooner or later get in trouble and be found. But he is a pretty good kid and doesn't do things to get the attention of cops, anyway. I have prayed and I just don't have a good feeling about it right now. The road from here to there is dark, and mostly businesses and empty lots and nothing is really open. I called to be sure there were no accidents along the route, or anything. He has his wallet and ID on him. I am kicking myself for not going back again to get him, but he has been wearing me, and what little gas I have left, to the bone lately. I am trying to get him to be more responsible - he knows better.

verysad
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP