Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,324,006
Pageviews Today: 2,195,897Threads Today: 838Posts Today: 14,989
09:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I cant seem to trust my Girlfriend and I keep on thinking that she is cheating on me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I keep on thinking my Girlfriend is cheating on me and I'm planning on moving over to England with her in a few days.

She loves going out to the bars and clubs partying with her friend, she is going out tomorrow after me taking her out for the weekend buying her a few drinks and set her up for a hotel, but I just cant seem trust her & I don't know why.

I'm afraid if she gets too drunk and some boy comes up flirting with her and she goes out with some individual.

I have trust issues, I know but that is because of my past with my ex. But she loves going out with her friend, and she said she needs a break from me now and again, is that ok?

She added photos on Facebook with some boy while she was out 2 weeks ago with her friend and she went out again with her friend the day after with taking another picture with one of another boy on another night out she knows I see the photos on Facebook so she is obviously not hiding nothing. or is she?

When I ask her questions she blames me for not trusting her so I'm just going to pull back and see what happens.

I know I have trust issues but is that just me? or should I be worried because I love her so much and i don't want to be smothering her. I know she loves me too, I just hope I will overcome these trust issues because I don't want it to spoil our relationship.

What can I do? I know I smother her with love & Complements and I think it might be too much but if i give her too much would she think she's really special and go and cheat on me?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP