Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,262,198
Pageviews Today: 1,723,836Threads Today: 438Posts Today: 7,280
01:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've seen all possible future timelines. None look very good.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've broken my vow to remain silent or only talk about positive futures. I'm currently touring some universities in Europe, and I'm telling the truth so that mankind will have a chance to prepare.

I feel very sorry for the younger people. They don't have a very welcoming future ahead of them, whichever of the possible timelines is taken by humanity.

The truth is, our planet, and the entire human race, is dying. Worse still, those who call themselves leaders have known this for a long time but have only taken action to protect their own class of people.

If you are under thirty years of age, you have a very bleak future: massive epidemics of new cancers and unknown diseases, war, poverty, hunger and no chance to start a family of your own.

I wish you peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP