Users Online Now: 1,899 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 988,486
Pageviews Today: 1,713,318Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 13,092
06:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Michael Jackson's Final Telephone conversation -And then, the authorities framed his own Doctor so that the truth would never come out. Slimeball
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Michael Joseph Jackson's Final Phone Call, 6/24/09

Dieter: What's wrong Michael?

Jackson: I don't know if I should tell you this, I don't know who may be listening. There may be a group of people...they want to get rid of me. They don't want me here anymore.

Dieter: I don't understand, what do you mean? Talk to me.

Jackson: I can't talk about it over the phone. I don't know what's going to happen, but
I just feel...in my soul. Only God knows. They could shoot me, they could stab me,
they could frame me and say I overdosed on DRUGS; they can do a lot of things.

Dieter: Who? Who could do these things?

Jackson: It's not the government. It's more than the government. But I don't know Dieter. I don't care... they can take me. I don't even care about my life anymore; I just want my children to be ok, my angels, I want them to be safe.

Dieter: Michael

(unrecognized noise)

Jackson: I've got to go.

[End-of-call]

Why do the authorities blame the murder of Michael Jackson on Dr. Murray rather than on the cabal who murdered him
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP