Users Online Now: 2,225 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,222
Pageviews Today: 1,324,613Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,221
11:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im all for Conspiracys, but i just dont see an agenda for the NAVY shooting??? If so please tell me..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message we all know boston was fake and sandy hook even laughable, but they had agendas.. so what is the agenda with the navy shooting then??? i mean he didnt have an assualt rifle and if he did he got it after he shot a guard???

the onlyyyyy agenda i can possibly see is this " mental health" issue, that seems they want to be able to label anyone a nut because they dont worship and believe 100 percent what the MSM says!!!!

and it kinda pissed me off they said he was connected with 911, to me all this meant and made me worried was they are trying to say anyone who thinks about 911 or questions our leaders or who believe weird shit ( LIKE MOST OF YALL ON GLP LOL) are crazy!!!

it seems they want to go after us who question IFFFF thats the only agenda i can see. so to me i say no conspiracy this time, this was just a shooting, i mean i see theres video with dates possibly wrong, but hell i did my own research on sandy hook and seen australia news has a wrong date on youtube with sandy hook and noone seemed to care, so im just gonna say WRONG DATES on those videos,

but please inform me why it may have an agenda.. im open minded,,, but sometimes i just think crazy people like to go shoot up other people!!!1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP