Users Online Now: 2,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,044,902
Pageviews Today: 1,878,800Threads Today: 818Posts Today: 14,424
09:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone else had a creepy experience while meeting a politician?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okaaay, I'm gonna share my experience, check this out: About 3 months ago I was working at this place that was for very elite/rich ass people.

Anyway, we received information and they made us sit in a circle and explain to us that there was a very important person coming that week - a very important politician (I'm not gonna say the name, but just so that you have an idea, he's basically one of the top 5 most powerful people in the country)

As you would expect, all the sheeple there just kinda nodded and basically accepted everything we were told, but! I had a very bad feeling, I just knew something wasn't right. It's because I had seen and read about this guy before, and although he is very intelligent - I knew he was... evil.

He was there with his wife, his wife seemed pretty normal. Very good looking, polite woman. By the time that I approached them, I couldn't recognize the guy. Then when I saw the name on the list I was like "uh-oh... okaaay" and just proceeded to greet them and show them the way inside.

I had a very strange sensation... this man was covered head to toe. He was wearing big dark sunglasses, a hat, and he was EXTREMELY skinny. Waifish. I couldn't recognize him at first sight. They were hanging around there for a while, and when they left, he passed next to me and I said "THANK YOU! have a nice day!" and he just kept walking with very strange, almost ROBOTIC-LIKE movements and he said in a very cold tone "thanks"

wtf

I guess I could call myself a conspiracy nut and all that, but it just seemed to me that... HE WASN'T HUMAN. I've never believed in any of that reptilian/shape shifting/humanoid crap, but this was just unbelievable.

Any thoughts? Any similar experiences?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP