Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Abducted by Aliens last night
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So here is my story, make of it what you will but this is what happened. I'm going to keep to the facts only and exclude any suspicion or non factual evidence.

We were out camping last night on the lake district in England, it's a beautiful idyllic spot which has been popular with holiday makers for hundreds of years.

After having a few pints at the Sun Inn pub, locals began to tell us stories about strange lights in the sky and cattle that had gone missing in recent weeks. My friends thought nothing of this, just locals trying to scare visitors but me being a fan of GLP and UFO truth seeker; I decided to investigate.

We set up tents in the fleming wood area of the Lake district at about 1700 hours, typically not setting them up properly with a few pegs missing but nonetheless they were comfortable enough.

After an evening of drinking local cider, making out with my girlfriend and enjoying the scenery we all pretty much went to be about 0100 hours. Remembering what the locals had told us in the Sun inn pub earlier that day I stayed awake as i wanted to go into the woods and see if I could spot anything. Hopeful that I could snap a few pictures of a UFO or some weird lights in the sky to post on GLP, I got a lot more than i bargained for.

Slightly drunk, i walked into the forest and shouted out "Abduct me, Abduct me, Abduct me" and "Come on greys, i'm here, I'm heeerrree", hopeful that this would be enough to be suddenly beamed into a spaceship.

Feeling slightly depressed at not seeing a UFO or being abducted, I headed back to the campsite which was not far away. Unfortunately, I found myself lost in the woods and unable to locate the spot where we had camped. I looked at the time on my phone and it said exactly 40 minutes past 2 in the morning.

After walking down a small stream and looking for a road, it was too my utter shock that i spotted a glowing light coming from the forest clearing ahead, so me being the adventurer i decided go investigate.

As i climbed a ridge and headed over to the clearing where the lights were, I snapped this image on my phone.

[link to s2.postimg.org]

I walked towards the glowing area as photographed and suddenly felt engulfed in this flash of light which overtook me completely. I remember falling to the floor and smacking my head on a rock or something hard on the ground.

What felt like a nightmare emerged as reality when i woke up in a well lit clear white room. Several typical alien greys standing around me as i lay naked on a metal table.

When I say typical, I mean like the alien from that leaked interview. The movement of the head, the facial expression and everything was the same as it was with the alien in the video I mentioned.

Feeling really scared I pissed myself and part of the urine landed on one of the grey aliens heads. The Alien fell back and they all started making weird noises as the alien wobbled it's arms in the air whilst coated in my still warm urine.

After the urination incident, one of the Aliens grabbed my hand and led me over to what appeared to be a Computer with Windows 98 installed. I can't remember the make of the computer but only that it had windows 98. On the computer was a number of coded lines which the alien pointed it's disgustingly long and rancid finger at.

The codes were not codes though, they were a sequence of dates. One of them being 17/12/13, another was the 15/4/13 and the other I remember was 22/5/14.

The computer experience was weird but what came next was even weirder. I followed the Alien into another room, a room with a massive dome and what appeared to be a large conflake shaped object in the centre. This object was surrounded in a pink flashing light which made it turn around in all sorts of weird directions.

I went over to examine this cornflake and touched it, instantly i was lifted off my feet and felt weightlessness and pure joy and pleasure. I was able to float around that domed room knowing that everything was good, the aliens of course were staring at me the whole time as my naked mass of body flew high and proudly. I attempted to do the moonwalk in mid air during this experience to which the Aliens continued to stare, completely emotionless but still very supporting.

As comical as it may sound, that is the truth. The next thing I remember is waking up on the forest floor this morning at about 9AM with no clothing and none of my possessions except for the mobile phone I had dropped before the experience which is how I'm able to show the image I took.

So from my experience of Abduction, I can honestly say that Aliens are real and they do exist in the skies. People all over the world are being abducted and the government is either covering it up or working with them.

Aaron Andrews, 22, UK.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP