Users Online Now: 1,786 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 578,679
Pageviews Today: 754,980Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,064
06:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Officer on Paid Leave After Video of Him Forcing Family on Ground, Brandishing Taser During Traffic Stop Goes Viral
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message An Ohio police officer was placed on paid leave earlier this week after a video showing him forcing a family — including a little boy — on the ground while brandishing a taser was widely circulated on the Internet.

Washington Township Officer Eric Hart pulled over Cassandra Meyers for allegedly altering her license registration, according to The Blade. Moments later, her father in law, Aaron Tatkowsi, pulled up in a truck and reportedly confronted the officer.

“He hollered for me to get back in my truck so I got back in my truck,” Tatkowsi told WTOL-TV. “Next thing you know, I’m yanked out of the truck and it made my girlfriend say a few things. He yanked her out of the truck.”

Hart’s police report, however, tells a different story, saying that Tatowski was forced to lie on the ground because he would not follow instructions to go back into his truck.

Tatkowsi, nonetheless, told WTOL-TV Hart threw him, his girlfriend, Meyers and his 14-year-old son to the ground. The man also claims he was trying to comply with the officer’s orders, but was worried because his two granddaughters were still in the backseat of his truck.

In the video, the officer can be seen pointing his taser at the individuals. According to the police report, Hart also unholstered his handgun.

Read more here: [link to www.theblaze.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP