Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alien invasion dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a bizarre dream last night.

I was in a city and it started raining pretty hard. Then the rain stopped and the sky cleared up a bit and as I looked up I saw a fleet of star-like objects moving away from the city at great altitude. The fact that they moved caught my eyes, otherwise I would have taken them for stars.

So as I stood there looking more people gathered around. Then we noticed that weird things had started to grow in the trees. Long transparent baloon-like things with liquid inside and stacked together like bananas.

So I realized the rain, the fleet of objects and these things were somehow connected. As if the objects had seeded the clouds with these things and they grew as they hit the trees. So I told everyone not to touch these things. The group that was with me didnt, but other people down the street did. They broke those things and the liquid came out or something like that. As I walked through the city I started to see afected people that stopped moving or acted strangely, and someone said they had blood in their heads (brain hemorrhage probably).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP