Users Online Now: 1,406 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 272,135
Pageviews Today: 433,732Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 2,771
04:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can y'all please pray for my friend!(abusive relationship) September , 27th Update page 14.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Currently I am overseas so I cannot really help her. Well, my friend messaged me last night to check on me. I told her I am doing fine. I told her about my wisdom tooth being extracted and my breakup. When I asked about her she said that she is doing horrible.

My friend is in an abusive marriage. She is only 21 years old and have a 2 month old baby. She got married in March. Her husband beats her and shakes the baby, throws him on the couch. Shaking a baby can cause brain damage.

The baby is my godson and I really love him even though I have never met him. My friend told me about when she was pregnant he left the hospital and went to the club while she was with her newborn son .

She really wants to get out but has no money. She had a job opportunity but her husband abused her when she got out the hospital. Now her C section stitches are taking longer .

She wants to give Kyle(her husband ) a week to change. I told her that he will change for like a week and continue to abuse her son. The main reason why she didn't leave is money and a father for her child.

Jenee(my friend) had $13,000 dollars in her account but Kyle(her husband) spent it all. Now she has to wait until she get a job to leave.

She has been browsing apartments that are cheap. I told her I will pay for a hotel room (if I can) for a month so she can take care of her baby and start working. She refused my help even though I am planning on paying for a hotel room wants she start work.

Since I am not home I cannot watch my godson and she doesn't have anyone that could watch him. She doesn't have a car because her husband sold it.

I know there are women shelters out there that could help her get on her feet.

I am really depressed about it and I do not want to lose a friend to domestic violence. Can y'all please pray for her? Pray that her and Baby Bentley can get out of this before its too late!! verysad

Thanks and sorry for the grammar errors; I am in a rush.

Sorry for the long post!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP