Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,190,460
Pageviews Today: 1,987,889Threads Today: 818Posts Today: 14,218
07:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Starlike UFO's, Have You Seen One?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have had multiple sightings of a similar starlike UFO in the same area on various random days over the course of the last few years.

I have always just accepted that it must be a star until tonight, just after sunset.

I saw a similar "star" the other night very late and it was to the east. I watched it for sometime and it was so large the light looked like a small triangle several times bigger than Venus.

I thought whoa, this is getting out of hand but what to do to document this as these crappy cell phones and digital cameras are worthless pretty much when trying to take pictures of the night sky.

Well tonight this object was visible as the sun set , this time to the west. It was huge and low hanging, clearly not a star and seemed to be much closer, like in our atmosphere.

The light very much resembles the light of an approaching airplane. I live by an airport and I'm very familiar with that situation.

This light stays in place for significantly longer than an airplane, perhaps hours.

Anyhow tonight I paid closer attention and noticed the light slowly moving eastward and lower in the sky as it was moving away from me.

It is clearly not an airplane.

I actually decided to drive a bit to the edge of town kind of following it. It just kept moving off very slowly and the lights appeared to now have a yellowish/Orange tint.

Originally it was star white. Also I noticed some "venus like" slight pulsation to the light source as I got closer and noticed that it had changed color.

The only thing it could be that is known to me is possibly a balloon or blimp pretending to be a ufo. ..it sure had a powerful light though if it was... next time I will try to chase it down further to rule out hot air balloon or blimp hoax.

I am just glad I have finally got up the nerve to determine that it was not a star or airplane.

Truly a ufo! ..I took some crappy short video that is kinda visible because the sun was still setting, I will try to make a short you tube vid to share at some point. ..some decent still photos as well!

Has anyone else seen these Starlike UFO's???
(UFO's that you think must be stars but are to big and close and DON'T move like airplanes. )
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP