Users Online Now: 1,629 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 489,512
Pageviews Today: 752,294Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 3,863
08:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BE AWARE: 51 Earthquakes in California in Past 24 Hours ONLY....is this normal?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been watching the Live Earthquake cam for LA (Very interesting and active)

[link to abclocal.go.com]

And I monitor the USGS earthquake map to confirm the needle marks I am seeing on the LA live cam.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

To check my stats, put all magnitude one day worth of EQs in the settings and zoom in so the picture only views the Western US.

If you do this, it should report the 87 EQ's have occurred in the last 24 hours.

I counted how many have happened in California in the last 24 hours and that number is at 51 right now.....

Let me repeat, 51 small earthquakes in less than 24 hours, and they keep coming in.

So also take into consideration the EQ swarms at Yellowstone...

Thread: Earthquake Swarm Rocks Yellowstone

and this begs the question....this can not possibly be normal, right?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP