Users Online Now: 2,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,281,064
Pageviews Today: 1,823,045Threads Today: 503Posts Today: 9,594
02:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHAT DO YOU PREDICT IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In this fast paced world that we live in it's hard to see where things will go from here, here are some of the predictions i have for the next 5 yrs, i believe the world will slowly cool down it's temperature to levels we haven't seen before, i also predict different mutations of various species( mainly due to the breakdown of the atmosphere, chem trailing, oil/ nuclear spills, radiation poisoning), i think you and i can both agree that the dollar will be non existent (at least not in the form we recognize today) i predict transportation will go two ways, either we create a new form of clean self sufficient energy ( which will most likely be regulated like everything else) or transportation will only be reserved for the very few, war is an inevitability but i believe we can steer off course if enough ppl refuse to participate, i also predict there will be a shill to comment on my thread but i also predict that person is a troll and will lead a sad life for the rest of his days...dont be shy im interested to know what some of your predictions might be, who knows maybe youll look back in 5 yrs and find out that your prediction was correct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP