Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something Wicked This Way Comes: The story of Plume-Gate
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why is NOBODY talking about this?

Something Wicked This Way Comes: The story of Plume-Gate, the world's largest, provable cover-up:
Quote:-
I say again it is clear to me that information is being suppressed on a scale never before known in the United States of America. The general public simply does not know the facts
Now I ask you, my fellow Americans: what does it mean that 2-1/2 years after the Fukushima catastrophe that I seem to be the only English writing journalist reporting on the world’s largest, provable cover-up and conspiracy?

I tell you it is a testament to our government’s ability to suppress information.

Furthermore, I cannot stress enough that Plume-Gate is the ‘silver bullet’ we have waited so long for. It reveals the truth about nuclear power. It reveals the truth about the conspiracy of which John F. Kennedy spoke of. It is an opportunity we dare not waste and it rides on the lives of all who have died and all who will die from Fukushima.

[link to hatrickpenryunbound.com]

debunking 'alternative' media propaganda on Fukushima unit 4 fuel offload

Fukushima: what mainstream and alternative media are NOT telling you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP