Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is Natural about Eating Meat? THE SLAUGHTRRRRR
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, kill the animal. Preferably a bow and arrow? Be a man. Watch it squirm and scream. Listen to its fear, its calls for help. Feel like a real man while this happens. Maybe grab your balls and squeeze really tight.

Secondly, skin the fukr real good. This way all the ticks, fleas, and other nasty shit don't infiltrate the meat goodness.

Third, Gut the fukr. Messy as hell, blood everywhere, grab those entrails and rip them out. Don't keep em close to camp or you'll get some friendly predators knocking down your walls while your sleepn.

Fourth, Make sure to clean up all the shit n piss if it didnt stay in the bladder/colon.

Fifth, Drain the smelly carcass of all its fluids in a cool, bug-free zone. That way the maggots don't infest and rot the meat.

Sixth, cut that shit up with your sharpest knife.

Seventh, BBQ that goodness and slurp the juices off the bone.

Bon Ape tit.

This just sounds wrong. I love my meat, but could never kill an animal. I've got too much empathy. Can anyone here agree with me? I'd be in the wild eating bark, bugs, and moss. Then I'd die. While fkn Bear Grilles is eating a dears fleshy cheerio and surviving and thriving.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP