Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Time for the Revolution to Start! - First shot fired tonight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey everyone!

Tonight I attended a meeting for license law (cars) in Vegas. And Doug used this occasion and his ties to have a 2nd meeting afterwards, of which about 25-30 people stayed and watched a screening of loose change, along with me and doug speaking extensively about 9/11 and beyond.

We were preaching to the choir, so we went into the 201, 301, & 401 type material. We covered Franklin, and many there were already aware, almost everyone.

I used this occasion, and one earlier this week to make the very first calls from 911 people for a Revolution, of which, once again, was received well.

Tonight we had about 25-30 people in attendence, and they were all refreshed by my message and speech, which went for about 1/2 hour, with Doug Millar following up.

I explained to them how the Justice Department is completely subverted, i.e. Franklin Coverup. And how the administration ALREADY FAILED to investigate itself, and will not do so in the future. Moved on to how we are now 2 congresses past 911 without a SINGLE congress-person or Senator saying on the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD that 911 was an inside job, thus no help will be forthcoming from the congress. I moved on to the Judiciary, of which they already know to expect nothing, thanks to Robert Fox's seminar and teachings this weekend.

I then showed the press is under the same MK Ultra subversion as the Justice Department, and thus we cannot expect anything from them.

And then, showed that those are our ONLY means of redressing this grievance of Justice regarding 911, and to wait for them to act is nothing more than asking for more abuse and lies.

I told them the Declaration of Independence tells us it is not only our RIGHT to throw of tyrannical and depostical government, but our DUTY. (Preamble)

And then told them if they ever wished to enjoy freedom again, it would only be by Revolution, as ALL other means of redress are blocked.

Let it be noted I am the first 911 person to call for a Revolution, as most others are either wussies, or government stooges. i.e. Lictor and Visa from Fang TV, Hoffman and Don Paul from WTC7.com, etc...

But this message will spread, and it will spread like wildfire. Fuck these people, and fuck our government. They spray us like cockroaches with chemicals sprayed from drone aircraft in our skies EVERY day! ENOUGH!

They murdered 3000 of us in a single day, and then took away ur beloved Constitution and Delcaration, replacing it with the patriot act. (The hell with THAT document) Thats 3000 Kennedy assasinations, if we really believe EVERY person is equal under the Law.

They eat our substance, and eat our wealth. They mandate vitamins to be removed from our foods, while spraying us with poisons.

WHERE IS 'YOUR' LINE IN THE SAND?'

This is our nation, our land, our country. And it belongs to us, the people. Period. I am not going to beg and grovel for my RIGHTS. I have rights they CANNOT take away, as they are given by God Almighty, the Most High God who rules even over Satan.

So spread the word, far and wide, and start telling people it is time now to resist, revolt, and take back what BELONGS to us, our heritage, our freedoms and liberties, our land, and all else.

I am not speaking of a violent revolution, though if the government resists the will of the people, might possibly lead to that. How much abuse will you take. Are you going to just going to wait for the NEXT 9/11 to be carried out by our GOVERNMENT?

This is YOUR country, and no secret society stooges have the right to take it away, UNLESS you allow them too!

It's your choice! Where do YOU draw the LINE IN THE SAND and say, NO MORE? Enough is enough? As for me, I WON"T any longer wait till the other shoe DROPS. The OTHER SHOE dropping is going to be US, united, and taking back our country from the horrible evil that has taken it over.

It is time for a Revolution. Matter of fact, we are way-alot overdue.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS and PATRIOTS alike" Thomas Jefferson

"A little Revolution every now and then is a GOOD THING" Thomas Jefferson

If you think these people are going to go peacefully and merely give back the reins of our nation and government, then you need to take off the rose colored glasses and clearly assess your present status. They will NOT simply give back what they have hijacked. We need to take it back, by force if neccessary.

cheers-
phil

[link to letsroll911.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP