Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject proof
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look I understand your negativity towards Christianity. I get that there may be know way for you to ever believe in the true God that I know and love, but regardless of this, you should address the counter argument of your claim. First of all when you say that God isn't real because no one has seen him or he does not show himself, you forget that long ago, in biblical times God proved himself through Jesus by performing the miracles written in the first four books of the New Testament. Jesus not only healed people, he fed several people by splitting the bread and fish out of only FIVE baskets. He has also been witnessed to be walking on water and of course resurrecting from the dead. These accounts have been written in the bible by EYE-WITNESSES of Jesus. Therefore God has no need to prove himself to us because he has already done so through JESUS. Second of all I will assess the validity of the Bible. It has been written over a period of 1600 years by over 40 authors across 3 continents. It contains primary sources of those who have witnessed Jesus, as I mentioned above, and also contains over 300 prophecies that were fulfilled by Jesus himself. On top of that, the Bible is the #1 sold book in the world and has over 1 billion followers who believe in Jesus. Because of this evidence, there is no need to examine other religions because the Bible stands for itself, it does not need to be compared to other belief systems. Next I will address the creation theories using logic and reason. The most common creation theory of the universe as you know is the Big Bang Theory, which is obviously false when considering it with logic. The Big Bang Theory states that the universe was created essentially from a huge cosmic explosion and ever since the universe has been expanding. However this cannot be true because we well know that Mass cannot be created nor destroyed so how did the original mass in the universe get there if Mass cannot be created? That's right, there had to be a supreme creator of the universe in order to place the first creations into life. This makes far more sense because then after the Earth was created, God created the living beings to inhabit the Earth. Which brings me to my next point about evolution. Evolution states that everything in a sense came from nothing. If evolution is true then how long will it take if I hold my empty hands for a human to sprout out of my palms? 1 million years? 1 billion years? How about 1 trillion? No, it will never happen because everything had to have a creator. Now aside from that evolution does make legitimate points about natural selection and mutations to change species. I don't have a problem with that, I am only concerned with how it all started. Alright, now I will procede to talk about prayer, amputees, and your misconceptions about them. When you say prayers are not always answered, you neglect to realize that God can answer with yes, no, or later. He will not always give you what you want because he sometimes want you to figure it out. Also if everyone was healed then no one would ever die and then Heaven would be empty. Finally to end my argument, I will say that no matter how much you pick and criticize my religion, you will never knock me down because I am a martyr. I will die for my religion and if I do fall, my Lord will pick me back up. If you have more questions go to carm.org its a good site for any questions you may have. That's all I have and I pray that you come to the Lord. By the power of God, I Love you man. Romans 1:16
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP