Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 935,827
Pageviews Today: 1,614,694Threads Today: 637Posts Today: 12,098
05:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The day the SUN EXPLODED!! - Was the event triggered by a COMET? - It happened 15,000 years ago! - COULD IT HAPPEN AGAIN??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The day the SUN EXPLODED!

Like many I suspect something very bad is headed our way, but what?

I keep asking myself why?

Why have Governments around the world constructed numerous underground facilities?

Why did they construct a seed bank North of the Article circle?

Why construct all those FEMA camps and who are they for?

I thought long and hard about these seemingly unconnected projects and I pondered various scenarios to make some sense of it all...

Earthquakes for instance - You wouldn't want to be underground in an earthquake, surely?

A Meteorite storm - You wouldn't want to be above or below ground in this scenario, believe me!

A World war perhaps? But what would be left? A desolate world so radioactive you wouldn't be able to live on the surface for hundreds or even thousands of years!

And what's with the seed bank? Why is it so far North and buried under a mountain?

No, there was something else, something that could kill nearly every living thing on the surface of the Earth and where the only safe place to be was underground!

But what?

In my mind it could only be one thing, RADIATION!! - Not from a bomb but from space! But from where, when and how?

A couple of years ago scientists discovered a new particle emanating from our Sun...

It went relatively unnoticed by many at the time, but not by me! This discovery confirmed something to me that I had suspected for many years. Our Sun was becoming unstable and was about to do something extraordinary, but what?

Since this discovery the Suns activity has waned even further, in fact today it's almost fast asleep, metaphorically speaking! We know without it life on Earth cannot exist and in just a few short weeks it's due to flip its poles, but before it can do this something very special has to happen first...

Its magnetic field must shut down!

Could this low level of activity combined with this unknown particle make the Sun react unpredictably when the pole flip sequence begins and do Scientists and Governments around the World suspect this also?!

So, what could be about to happen?

We know from ice core samples that the Earth has been hit many time in its history by waves of cosmic dust, these particles come from outside our Solar System from interstellar space! Normally we are protected from these particles entering our system by the Helioshere, a protective bubble around the solar system generated by a combination of the Suns magnetic field and the solar wind it produces.

During the pole flip sequence the Sun will lose this magnetic field and as a result the heliosphere will no longer protect us from cosmic dust which will flood into our system unabated, just like it has in the past!

When Apollo 11 visited the Moon in 1969 the astronauts made an unusual discovery which initially was dismissed simply as a curio. What they actually found were glass donuts in the base of several small craters!

But what had created them?

It was surmised that these donuts were produced by meteorite impacts but later study revealed that there was very little dust covering them and as a result they could only have been formed within the last 30,000 years. It was also noted that the donuts themselves contained cosmic dust, the same cosmic dust that had been detected within ice core samples on the Earth. Interestingly, both the donuts and core samples were dated to approximately 13,000 BC or around the end of the last ice age!

Later that same year in the journal "Science" an article submitted by a T.Gold proposed that they were created by a sudden burst of energy from our Sun of around 100 times greater than normal for a period of around 10-100 seconds, this sudden burst of energy he added could have been triggered by an asteroid or comet impacting the Sun!

He suggested that "future research should look for a "trigger" event -- possibly a large comet or asteroid impacting the surface of the Sun." He estimated this would only have to be 100 km and weigh 3 x 1021 grams.

We know within a few short weeks Comet ISON will be flying very close to the Sun at around the same time that the Suns pole flip sequence begins. Some have suggested, just like T.Gold warned, that this Comet could indeed impact the surface of the Sun!

If this event was likely to happen would all these precautions being made by Governments around the world suddenly start to make sense?

As I mentioned at the start, not all living things would die from such an outburst. Some maybe lucky and survive if they were in the right place at the right time, an underground car park for instance. But what about those caught in the open? Many would suffer radiation burns and sickness, some may even go insane as their brain cotex is fried, not a pretty thought. Many will have to be contained, which is why they built the camps and why I guess the razor wire faces inwards, not out?!

So in summary:

The Sun is emitting unknown particles that could be making it unstable and highly susceptible to explosive outbursts if triggered by a cosmic impact!

We know the Sun has to drop its magnetic field prior to its poles flip sequence, this will allow cosmic dust to flood into the inner system unabated!

As we are electrically tethered to the Sun this pole flip sequence will undoubtedly effect our magnetic field too allowing cosmic dust free access to the surface of the Earth as it has in the past!

Scientists suspect, and it's highly likely that a Comet collided with our Sun around 15,000 years ago triggering a massive increase in solar output for around 10-100 seconds thereby fusing cosmic dust on the moons surface into glass!

This same cosmic dust is apparent in dated ice core samples taken from the Earths poles.

We know that glass donuts brought back from the Moon in 1969 were formed around 13,000 BC or around the same time as the last ice age was coming to an end, just as the Sun was waking up from a long period of quiescence, the same quiescence that it seems to be entering into right now?!

So that's it, the evidence seems to support it and the stage is now set. So, it's just a waiting game till Comet ISON rendezvous with the Sun on 28th November next!

Reference sources:

[link to news.discovery.com]
[link to www.viewzone.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP