Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ill be damned.... There is something in the sky... w/pic
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The other thread is too full of retardedness so im starting my own...

3 days ago me and my wife were driving to SLC on the freeway from the ogden area. When i looked up at the sky and noticed a faint object in the sky that looked like an airplane but was not moving or red/green lights. It was not very bright so i figured meh, just a plane.

well tonight i read the thread on "there really is something in the sky" and about shit myself... what they are seeing seemed to sound exactly like what we had seen. So we decided to go for a drive again to see if we could see it.

to my amazement..... it was there again, just becoming visible at sunset, and getting brighter and brighter as we drive (40 minute drive) until finally the sun has all but set and it is now VERY bright (still no stars out). I have verified with my wife that it is in fact not my imagination and this thing has DEFINATELY gotten much bigger/brighter in the last 2 days. We also are both POSITIVE that we have never noticed it before and we drive the same drive almost every day for the last 2 years. Whatever it is... it is getting bigger/brighter.... I snapped a crappy pic with my crappy blackberry but its zoomed out enough to see size compared with the mcdonalds sign while we were driving and trying to steady it.

[link to tinypic.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP