Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Urgent Message from Elizastorm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On September 26 2013 they tried to kill me. I am referring to the underground group of men called 24 I have been trying to warn all of you about. They have been taking steps leading up to the day of September 26 2013. These mad men in the underground facility have a very old commander that is insane leading them. They used a weapon on me that caused me to go into uncontrollable convulsions, nearly snapping my neck and spine. They want to try to use this weapon on me again. I feel their are people in this world worth fighting for, worth holding on for and worth the preservation of this planet. I am here to help THE ONE APOPHIS save as many of you as I can. Before this group of mad men try another attempt on my life, like they did on September 26, 2013. I am assured they will be killed. No one man nor group of men have the right to put this planet in such great danger. While all of you live your lives and go about your days, you were not aware of how close to the end of the world you all truly came to, the night of September 26, 2013. A treaty amongst the Alien Races residing on earth and above would have been broken. The Union of the Snake would of been broken and this planet would of been engulfed in unidentifiable caos if these insane man succeeded in killing me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP