Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 33rd Masonic Line of Death
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Per request, "I'd like to see you copy and paste your posts here to a new thread. This is very interesting information."

I've done some work on the 33rd masonic line of death, so anytime Catalina, San Onofre, Salton Sea (sulfur smell) come up always piques my interest. I originally thought the nuclear false flag would possibly have something to do w/ San Onofre, but thank God they have taken it offline for the moment.

I will gather some of what I already have posted on FB last year when this happened, just some dot connecting (one of my favorite games :).

Salton Sea coordinates

33.333°N 115.8342°W

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

All death penalty states & countries are @ the 33rd masonic line of death;

Self quote on fb: "This guy knows his stuff. For those who follow my posts, you know Hitler didn't commit suicide, per a released fbi report, even though his suicide date is symbolic. I found this part also very interesting how the Israelites did not kill all of the giant Canaanites (we know this because in the Bible says in Genesis 6:4 "and ALSO AFTER that"), they lived on the 33 degree parallel!!!! NO WONDER 33 parallel is the masonic line of death! Wow . . .
Funny thing is it's on the masonic line of death!"

11.11.11 Meaning EXPOSED Illuminati Numerology KABBAL

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

34°7′22″N 118°6′47″W
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Self quote:

If anyone knows why the very first test nuclear detonation in America is marked w/ an obelisk, please share it w/ the rest of the class!! You know jews created nuke bombs.

Ohhh boy get this! The coordinates! 33° 40.638′ N, 106° 28.517′ W

"Trinity was the code name of the first nuclear weapons test of an atomic bomb. This test was conducted by the United States Army on July 16, 1945, in the Jornada del Muerto desert about 35 miles southeast of Socorro, New Mexico, at the new White Sands Proving Ground, which incorporated the Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range. (The site is now the White Sands Missile Range.) The date of the test is usually considered to be the beginning of the Atomic Age.

Trinity was a test of an implosion-design plutonium device. The weapon's informal nickname was "The Gadget".[11] Using the same conceptual design, the Fat Man device was detonated over Nagasaki, Japan, on August 9, 1945. The Trinity detonation
produced an explosive power equivalent to the explosion of about 20 kilotons of TNT."

[link to commons.wikimedia.org]

[link to www.hmdb.org]

"33 DEGREES. What's the significance?

The numbers 33 and 3 are both prominently featured in occult doctrine. Ancient mythology teach that the "Sons of man" (Fallen Angels cast out of Heaven with Lucifer?) landed on earth on Mount Hermon. It was then in Phoenicia; now in Israel. Its altitude makes it Israel's primary strategic early warning system. This was the first location of extraterrestrial influence on man. Using the old Paris Meridian, this lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east. It is also 2012 miles from the equator and 2012 miles from the Paris Meridian. The Paris Meridian is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned. The number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9. This corresponds to the year, month day that (December 21, 2012) the ancient Mayans believed their calendar would end. . . "

Look what else I found:

In Exodus 32:7-11 we
learn that the G-d of Israel
wanted to destroy the Israelites! WHY? The Jewish scribes have attempted to
hide the dastardly deed, but Amos 5:25-27 gives us a hint. The Prophets of Israel
speak about offering sacrifices to Moloch and we read that Solomon did this in 1 Kings 11:1-11, (notice the 11's) but we must go to the Babylonian Talmud to get the facts to the case:

MISHNAH.
HE WHO GIVES OF HIS SEED TO MOLECH INCURS NO PUNISHMENT UNLESS HE DELIVERS IT TO MOLECH AND CAUSES IT TO PASS THROUGH THE FIRE. IF HE GAVE IT TO MOLECH BUT DID NOT CAUSE IT TO PASS THROUGH THE FIRE, HE INCURS NO PENALTY, UNLESS HE DOES BOTH.

NOW, click on this link & guess the Highway that runs ALONGSIDE the Salton Buttes!?

HIGHWAY 111

Now, I'm sorry there is alot happening here . . .fire/volcano/molech/33rd degree/Bible verse 1 Kings 11:1-11/nephilm/fallen angels/first nuke bomb etc etc etc blah blah blah O.O

[link to volcanoes.usgs.gov]

Alert ~ 4 Salton Sea Volcanoes Prompt Hydrogen Sulfide Sensors
Jan, 2013 (won't let me post the BFN link)

Other than the obvious, there's that 33 again!?

Masonic Origins of Baseball

" . . .Doubleday was a career United States Army officer and Union general in the American Civil War. He fired the first shot in defense of Fort Sumter, the opening battle of the War Between The States. This happened on the northern 33rd degree of latitude, at Fort Sumter and is so noted in Masonic decipherings. Doubleday had a pivotal role in the early fighting at the Battle of Gettysburg, too, where he had his finest hour, but his relief by Major General George G. Meade caused lasting enmity between the two men. . . "

[link to copycateffect.blogspot.com]

More dots . . .

"Scientologist Nicole Kidman often accompanied Cruise to the church’s 500-acre compound at Gilman Hot Springs in the California desert. Former member Maureen Bolstad was at Gilman for 17 years before leaving after a falling-out. She recalled a night from years ago when a state of emergency was declared at the compound. Dozens of Scientologists worked through the night planting a field of wild flowers so that Tom could impress Nicole. On another occasion, dozens worked around the clock for three days renovating a skeet range so that Miscavige could impress Cruise. "

This part interested me, so I g@@gle earth it & guess the coordinates.

It's on the 33rd degree masonic line of death!
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5250289

The whole country has the preflood stuff coming out. Christ said we would return to the times of Noah, and we have. This country is at the edge of the mystery babylon. It is the seed of destruction going in reverse to Jerusalem where the spirit of sodom and egypt prevails over the holy city during the abomination of desolation. If God's laws are followed, the seed grows as the mustard seed, is blessed and expands. Most live in the sputum and believe the lie that they see.

Dark masonry is above the 33rd degree and the US is laid out with the ancient rites of egyptian (satanic/luciferian) masonry in WLon coordinates corresponding to the degrees. For instance, the rite of memphis(90th degree) runs through Memphis, TN; the rite of egypt (96th degree) runs through Omaha, Nebraska; the 97th degree of the grand hierophant runs through the dark esoteric Winnipeg, Manitoba legislative building. 33NLat and 97WLon is close to where JFK was assassinated. Ask yourself why the franklin conspiracy is there and Offutt AFB which letters are O=6, F=6, U=3, T=2 in simple numerology. In other words OFFUTT becomes 666-322 (the mark of the beast and skull and bones number). The doomsday planes are at this AFB. Wonder why? Bohemian Grove is exactly 33 degrees west of the rite of memphis (90th WLon).

Here's a couple of dark compass numbers for you. It is 666 miles from Dulce, NM (new mexico is 666 in gematria) to Omaha. It is 666 miles from Bohemian Grove to the center of Phoenix, AZ. Phoenix is the hacked word for Phoenician "X" and the county for Bohemian Grove is Sonoma (hacked name for "Son of Man").

The world is set up. The Normandy Invasion takes on a new meaning as "Project Overlord" with beaches named Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno, and Sword. The center of the launching point is the Isle of Wight, and it is a major satanic center in europe. It is 666 miles from the birthplace of hitler in Branau Im Inn, Austria. The kaaba stone is 666 nautical miles from the birthplace of Christ. The site given to the Melk Abbey is 666 nautical miles from the isle of wight. Melk is the hacked name for Melchizidek.
Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

WOW thanks!
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5250289

I have a BG album on fb as I run across things I add them. . .check this out:

& since we are talking about 'the grove' via Eustace Mullins:

"Nimrod's downfall reputedly came about when he began to build the Tower of Babel, a ziggurat,
or temple tower, which was planned to rise up into the heavens. Because of this offense against
God, Shem, the eldest son of Noah, pronounced judgment against Nimrod, and executed him.
Josephus says that "Ham's black grandson, Nimrod, was beheaded by Shem." Other accounts
add that Shem then cut Nimrod's body into pieces and sent the pieces to the pagan temples of
Babylon, as a warning to the priests that their sex orgies and child sacrifices would result in a
similar judgment of execution. Instead of abandoning their hideous ceremonies because of this
warning, the priests literally went underground. No longer did "their altars smoke with human
blood," as Kitto, the great Palestinian authority, described them.

**********************The priests took the pieces of
Nimrod as relics to their secret meeting places, which were hidden in "groves" <MAYBE there is a piece at Bohemian grove!?!> and "shrines."*********

This was the origin of the secret Mystery cults, whose orgies could no longer be performed in
public temples. Because of the power of Shem, the priests from that time on conducted their
forbidden orgies out of the light of day, in their secret hiding places. Their meetings were
bounded with secret rites, which no one outside of their order was permitted to know, on pain of
death. This was the origin of the Gnostics, the Knowing Ones, who knew the secrets. It may be
for this reason that Nimrod became known as the founder of Freemasonry, because its
fundamental rites were established and invoked after he was killed, in order to carry on his work
of evil. "

Along comes this Mark Dice clip a month + ago, re the annuals of the BG:

CHECK THIS OUT! Specifically @ 1:49 & ^ read the above!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP