Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,068,266
Pageviews Today: 1,925,055Threads Today: 840Posts Today: 14,790
09:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am leaving various clues around this website.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am leaving things on here to get one thinking. Some questions may go unanswered. Some questions might lead you to your own answers.Be careful in this thread. Hunters are hunting. Sharp swords of the mouth and ill will of the heart. Caution is necessary, darkness looms..

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Hello beloved, I believe I have found a anti-christ or THE ANTI-CHRIST. He who is not with the Christ is against him. As you read the below, please, do not be afraid. By the fruit you shall know them? Well, have you seen the tree? How will you know the fruit if you haven't seen the tree? Connect the colors below:

Matthew 10:24-26
“A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be like his teacher, and the servant like his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more those of his household! Therefore don’t be afraid of them, for there is nothing covered that will not be revealed; and hidden that will not be known.
 Quoting: bible

The holy bible. The book of the law.
Christians. Thelimites.
Christianity. Thelema.

Some quotes from: "Liber AL vel Legis sub figura CCXX as delivered by XCIII = 418 to DCLXVI."

Are you ready to pay attention?

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?

1 Corinthians 3:16-20 - Inside the temple:

"AL I.13: I am above you and in you."

Claims to be a god:

21. there is no other God than me, and my lord Hadit.

23. I am alone: there is no God where I am.

3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.

Opposes and exalts itelf above all gods of men:

" 49. I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.

50. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!

51. With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

52. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

53. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

54. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.

55. Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

56. Also for beauty's sake and love's!

57. Despise also all cowards; professional soldiers who dare not fight, but play; all fools despise! "

What or who is the beast that takes over the planet?

Daniel 7:23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom.

Did you know true Christianity is a kingdom descended from the heavens? - Deuteronomy 30:11-14; Luke 17:21

Well, it seems the Beast is a kingdom ascended from the abyss. - Revelation 17:8

Revelation 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

"AL III.3: Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.

AL III.4: Choose ye an island!

AL III.5: Fortify it!

AL III.6: Dung it about with enginery of war!

AL III.7: I will give you a war-engine.

AL III.8: With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you. ”

2 Timothy 3:12-13 - In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

Proverbs 4:27 Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”

I'm afraid it is not just music. Can the media be used as a weapon?

[link to vimeo.com]

Have you heard of Baphomet? Have you seen the back of the dollar bill? Ever heard of alchemy? Do you believe in spiritual magic?

Deuteronomy 30:7
The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP