Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,097,383
Pageviews Today: 1,527,399Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 7,449
12:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Shot Footage of a UFO in Stevens Point, Wisconsin (U.S.A.) Last Night at 7:00 PM!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Watch the video and let me know what you guys think. I was out trying to record this "red, flying V" that others have reported seeing in the Western sky (see thread below), but I had no such luck. All I got was some pictures of Venus, footage and pictures of airplanes and contrails, and some awesome pictures of the Wisconsin River at sunset, but no red, flying V. But then I decided to hang it up and go home...and I see this big, bright "star" in the Eastern sky...and I got confused because it was the only object in the sky bright enough to see, other than the moon and Venus, and I'd never seen it before, and I've been looking for the red, flying V for a few weeks now. I rush to get my camera and record this object, and the following video is the footage I got.

Jump to about two minutes and 45 seconds or so in if you want to get right to the possible UFO footage. Before that, I use my other pictures, footage, etc. to preface how this footage came about. I clearly show in this video what a plane looks like (because I recorded that on the same night, not knowing what I'd be recording later), and what Venus looks like and where it was, and this thing was on the opposite side of the sky of Venus. Definitely not a plane, and definitely not Venus.

Thread: There REALLY IS something strange in western sky around sunset...!!!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP