Users Online Now: 1,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 114,759
Pageviews Today: 194,983Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,666
03:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What if Barack Obama is not EVIL, but actually the greatest Double Agent of all time?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I want to pose this theory to all of you guys: What if Barack Obama is not EVIL, but actually the greatest Double Agent of all time?

Has this man, or has he not, done more for waking up the entire United State citizenry, as well as the rest of the world, to the reality of the warmongering, greedy empire that United States Inc. is?

All of the ineptitude...the blatant power grabs....the trying to destroy the Constitution in plain sight...what appears to be the intentional collapsing of the counterfeit, fiat U.S. currency (the dollar)...the pathological lying right through his teeth...the refusal to fire anyone or hold them accountable for Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the IRS targeting conservatives/The Tea Party...putting up his Barrycades and insulting the Vets....spending more money to keep National Parks closed than it would cost to keep them open during this fake government shutdown.

Think about this: How could this man who sweet-talked the entire U.S. population into electing him in 2008, a man who everybody said was the second coming of Lincoln or JFK....a man whose oratory skills were compared to that of Julius Caesar or other great speakers before him......be SO STUPID now? Do you really think this man is this dumb and inept? Or is this all intentional?

Let me pose this possibility to you: Could it be that this man is INTENTIONALLY sabotaging himself in the public eye and making the government collapse around him because he knows, just like the rest of us, that the system is irreparably broken and MUST be imploded from within? Have you noticed that despite all the threats to go to war in Syria, all the threats of a major nuclear false flag or EMP, all the rumors of martial law, etc. that none of these things have actually come to fruition (yet)?

What if The Powers That Be are wanting this man to do all of this evil, terrible things, and because of how smart he is, rather than thumb his nose at them and get himself JFK'ed (assassinated, for those not familiar with history), he is "playing along" just enough to give the impression that he is trying (and feigning frustration when things don't go his way; I'm sure you guys have all seen his rather public bickering, temper tantrums, and crybaby sessions), but then turning around behind-the-scenes and sabotaging everything so that it will fail.

I have heard rumors, from people who claim to receive communications from benevolent ET's, that Obama is actually working for the good of the world, but that he needs to play the Illuminati's sick, twisted games to ingratiate himself amongst them, so that, when the moment is right, he can finally wrest control away from them, once and for all, and give it back to the people.

I wouldn't be so inclined to entertain the idea that this could be true, if not for this: How else can you explain how this charming, slick-tongued first-ever Black President of the United States has become the most bumbling, inept, failure-prone moron and possibly worst President of all time in less than five years time? Food for thought.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP