Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FTW-- OWLS are everywhere!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today I was at a home furnishing discount store outlet (you probably know the one) and EVERYTHING seemed to have an owl emblazoned on it. I actually think owls are cool so at first I was like "oh, cool." Then I saw how MANY owls were gracing the various elements intended for the typical american home and something just felt "off" about it.

I saw vases craftily shaped to hint at an owl (rounded body, actual beak and eyes), owl embellished dishes, owl bowls, owl candles, owl bed and table linens, owl statuettes.

It was un-nerving enough for me to start a thread about it and I never start threads here.

It's very odd IMO....I get that there are trends and such. But something just felt a bit sinister about it.

Okay, just had to share that one. Carry on! (and/or let me know if you concur)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP