Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject More Black Mob Violence Denial in Albany
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wish the liberals would make up their minds.

Here is what they ALWAYS say about the black mob violence documented in the book White Girl Bleed a Lot:

1) It is not happening.

2) Here is why it is happening.

Now comes Casey Seiler, a reporter at the Albany Times-Union. Seiler does not approve of a recent FrontPage story about black mob violence in Schenectady. He says “the riot has no color.”

It’s nice catching liberals in unguarded moments. In between name calling, that is.

All of the 8 alleged assailants were black.

Seiler says I could not possibly know that because two of the people arrested are juveniles and the court records are sealed.

I know that from the same people who told me about the incident in the first place: People who belong to Schenectady area law enforcement agencies. They texted me. The same people who said a hell of a lot more than 8 black people were involved in that beating.

White Girl Bleed a Lot documents more than 500 examples of recent black mob violence. And Mr. Seiler wants to dismiss it with mythical accounts of Penn State football and two counter-examples of some unruly teenagers who were probably just “just blowing off some steam.” That’s what a community activist told a Temple University medical journal about black mob violence in Philadelphia.

In San Leandro, California in September, a black man punched the manager of a Safeway store in the face. He’s in critical condition. On video.

Mr. Seiler may not be aware of the Knockout Game. And how this version of black on white violence happens all over country. Sometimes in mobs. Sometimes not. Sometimes fatal. Sometimes not. A St. Louis judge recently said one man in that town alone is responsible for 300 such attacks. Some on video.

A viewer at the ABC affiliate in San Francisco filled in nicely for Mr. Seiler. He said the beating was justified because the store manager was a racist:

“Maybe just maybe he didn’t take to kindly to being racially profiled and hmm hit the manager. If you have never been racially profiled you don’t know how you would react.”

Thanks for making that up.

In Denver, five black people were captured in September on video beating and kicking a man at a light rail station. Some locals are upset they did not hear about this episode of racial violence for three weeks. It happened about the same time as the San Leandro beat down.

Mr. Seiler is upset they heard about it all.

[link to frontpagemag.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP