Users Online Now: 1,695 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 214,455
Pageviews Today: 348,609Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 1,891
04:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Can No Longer Hide... From Reality. I Just Can Not.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Walmart has no regrets about allowing a wild shopping spree at two of its Louisiana stores when an electronic glitch lifted the spending caps on the cards of food stamp recipients.

"We know we made the right choice," Walmart spokesman Kory Lundberg told ABCNews.com today.

The chain has no regrets even though Louisiana's Department of Children and Family Services said food stamp recipients should have been limited to $50 each during the emergency and that Walmart will have to pay the difference.

Lundberg declined to comment about how much the company may have lost or why it did not follow the emergency $50 limit."

What do you want to bet they won't show me the same fucking CHARITY if I don't have money to pay for what is in my shopping cart???

I spend $600 a month and the stupid bitch at the door ALWAYS fucking stops me to check my receipt... EVERY FUCKING TIME..??????

Yet the fucking chimps go in there LOOTING and it's OK???

THEY WERE FULLY FUCKING AWARE!!!!

I have tried from the time I was small, through the time I was stupid.. until now to avoid classing them as less... I have tried with all I have to avoid being... "that guy"..

But I can not any longer.

I am that guy

I will classify them as non-sentient beings.
Devoid of conscience.
Incapable of rationality.

I will no longer be afraid of my awareness.. MY PERCEPTION.

I can no longer hide from reality...

They are less than
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP