Users Online Now: 2,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,025,017
Pageviews Today: 1,709,966Threads Today: 689Posts Today: 12,319
04:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HELP> I just escaped from an underground alien prison and i dont know what to do!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I afraid they will find me!! I need some advice quick, I broke into a nearby house to use the internet. I used to be a regular on glp years ago but I have been stuck underground against my will and I just managed to escape. I had to kill one of the aliens and they are mad!!

the base is located near London airport I escaped through one of the sewage tunnels I have some evidence too, I thought people needed to be proven that what im telling is the truth.

i have some equipment i took from the medical rooms i just need to know what to do with it. its obviously alien tech anyone will see from looking at it. who can i give it to get the word out? once this is shown to the public the world will know they are here.

i don't have much time i know they will find me soon i left the tracking device i cut out of my arm a few miles away so it wont be long until they figure out where i could be. im tired from running!

help!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP