Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject shadow people and sleep paralysis
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I noticed a couple of threads dealing with this subject and it is of great interest to me. I have had three distinct experiences with sleep paralysis that I remember. I was visited by "shadow" people, as I like to call them. The first time occurred when I was probably 10 or 11. It was a large figure standing behind me stomping his feet. I could hear the stomping and feel the vibrations *marky mark?* The second and third time happened only days apart when I was about 20. The second time I was being watched by an average-sized figure. The third time this same figure moved towards me and got right on top of me. I had the same feeling that most people have. Unable to speak or move.

I tried discussing this with an alienist and they gave me no comfort. Basically they shrugged it off as though it meant nothing. I never agreed with that. Especially, after coming here and reading other accounts that sound so similar.

What do they want? Why would we all see "shadow" people? I never saw the man in the black hat, however. It has been over a decade since I have had sleep paralysis. I also have sexsomnia occasionally. The only other person I know who has had both is my older brother. The two might be totally unrelated. I appreciate any constructive responses that might help us achieve a greater understanding of this phenomenon. Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP