Users Online Now: 2,183 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 680,199
Pageviews Today: 1,191,160Threads Today: 506Posts Today: 8,505
02:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Grandfather and his brother were 33rd degree Masons - he warned me ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Grandfather and his brother were very high up in the Masons ...
His brother was head of the Masons in his area ..( forget was he was called I think Grand master or something like that? ).
They put me in Jobs daughters as a teen in the mid 80s.
I didn't feel right about it seemed like a cult ( hated the rituals I was not allowed to talk of the things that went on in the group and so I quit even though my dear friend was a JD Queen ( she later died of a brain aneurism - I still know her children now ) .

When I was a teenager my Grandfather told me
that I will see many things in my lifetime signs and wonders . I saw a blue flashing light in the sky in 2011 and thought of his words ...he told me aliens were real . he told me I could use my mind to see into things . both sides of my family go back to America 1600's and on my fathers side they were always involved with the Masons . Grandfather told me that they were the true builders and that I was a daughter of the revolution . this interested me and i kept listening to him as I love learning of history .
He told me the end was near and attempted to hypnotize me to see events and put me under . I was young and innocent then and didn't know what he was doing .
At one point I woke up screaming and ran and told my father who prayed over me and got very upset at my Grandfather . . This really created a negative breech in the family that i felt guilty about . My parents were elders in a Christian church ( Jack Hayford was the pastor and a good friend of my Dads ) I knew I had to run away from him though and did on one camping trip . I didn't like that he wanted to put me under to see things . It creeped me out !

I remember this one thing he told me vividly .
Grandfather told me around the age of 16 that I would see the world as we know it come to an end in my lifetime but that he would not live to see it . this has always haunted me .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP