Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,158,203
Pageviews Today: 2,030,329Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 15,490
09:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEW DATES! Dr. Boylan postponed first contact from Star Visitors - Nov. 28-Dec. 01
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message New dates: Nov. 28-Dec. 01. Reason for 1-month postponement below.*

Starting this November 28th and for three more days, a Star Nations Mothership will hover low over Cleveland, Ohio's Public Square.

That mothership will be quite large: about 2 miles long (3.2 km) and 8/10 mile wide (1.3 km).

On Sunday Dec. 01, Estican Councillor Xleria and her sister, Variant Altimarian Councillor Isis and her cousin, and Procyon-B Envoy Eve will get out of the mothership to walk in Cleveland's Public Square and meet and greet Humans,
As Star Nations Ambassador (Councillor) on Earth, Dr. Richard Boylan will be there to receive and officially welcome to Earth the honorable Star Nations envoys.
It is hoped that Cleveland's Mayor Frank G. Jackson will join Councillor Boylan in welcoming the Star Nations delegates to his city. What will make this event outstanding in modern history will be that it is the first public appearance of Star Visitors on the streets of a metropolitan city.

And by Nov. 28, it looks like the American public will have gotten sufficiently used to the notion of Star Persons in contact with Earth that they will generally be able to adopt a welcoming attitude toward the Star Nations diplomatic representatives walking around in broad daylight.
Will it not be a grand day when a Star Visitor can walk on the streets of Cleveland (or any other city for that matter) and go up to people and meet them without fear of a hostile reception?

What makes the Nov. 28-Dec. 01 event very special is that it will signify that the American public have grown up, have cast aside the false fear of "alien invaders" which the Cabal had been pounding into their heads for decades, and have accepted a calm and cosmic view of reality: that there are many intelligent races out there, they are highly civilized, and some even come to visit us.
And to think that such a public visit is only a few months away!

* Reason for 1-month postponement:

The Star Nations Mothership visit over Cleveland has been postponed one month. Here's why.

On Wednesday (Oct. 16) evening a Cabal microwave attack was launched against me as I sat in my living room at 9 pm PDT.
The attacking tightly-focused microwave beams were tuned and programmed to remotely excise plaque from my coronary artery walls to thus clog shut my artery and induce a heart attack. It succeeded. By 9:15 pm I was having a serious heart attack.

My wife called 911 and I was rushed to the local hospital by ambulance. The damage grew and shortly after my arrival in the ER, my heart stopped for over five minutes. I was medically dead. Meanwhile medics applied CPR and three sets of electroshocks. Finally my heart started beating again, and I was transferred to Sutter Memorial Hospital's Coronary Intensive Care Unit.

Saturday Oct. 19 afternoon I came home from the hospital, having received excellent medical care. Three medical staff called my prompt and full recovery "miraculous". What they did not know is that Star Visitors did a quiet and unseen intervention Thursday night. (And Star Visitors followed up with another healing intervention that same Saturday night after I returned home.

Although the doctor advised I take it easy for a week or two, I am basically fine. And will continue my mission.
Star Nations has noted my condition and decided that my being at a mothership hover over Cleveland (starting this Thursday) would be putting an unwise burden on my system after such a strong blow to my body in the past several days.

So Star Nations has postponed the visit and hover over Cleveland for a month. They want Earth's Representative, Councillor Richard Boylan there, and in good health.
The new dates are November 28 through December 1, with the Star Nations Walkabout in Cleveland Public Square, Ohio to take place Sunday Dec. 01.
The Cabal are trying everything they can to prevent the public roll-out of Star Visitors presence. But the truth will come out quite soon enough.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of/for Earth, Star Nations Council
[link to drboylan.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP