Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freaky Fiction Author
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I read two of this guys books, and they are weird. Possibly of interest to GLPers.

The first seemed innocuous enough. It was called Hurricane Regina, and it was sort of a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea riff. But it also has Monarch stuff, and, the part that worries me, some possibly prophetic stuff. There is an island that rises from the sea, which just happened, and then some massive tidal waves and floods.

Anyway, the second one is Pageburner, and it's about psychopathy and ponerology, disguised as a detective novel. Most tellingly, a virus is released at the end of the book.

Just freaky stuff, to me. Good books, but...distressing? Anyone know anything about this guy? I've done a little research, and he seems to be a minor league musician or something? Anyway, there are lots of esoteric references and numerology things in these books. Sometimes I wonder if it's a form of communication between the 'illuminated'.

[link to www.amazon.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>