Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pulsating And Expanding Western Sky UFO - October 26, 2013
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message October 26, 2013

I captured this tonight on Siesta Key beach in Florida

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

There more video and pictures on in5d as well as links in the more info section of these videos

On the following videos, I pan the sky, clearly showing this is not Venus, Antares, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn or Arcturus. I also show on the cell phone app, SkEye, that there is NOTHING in this area of the sky that is mapped by either SkEye or Stellarium.

Links to more photos, comments and video are in the more info section of these videos:

November 3, 2013 BEST FOOTAGE YET

October 27, 2013

The following video proves that the western sky UFO is not Venus, Antares, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn or Arcturus. Also, we noticed up to 5 blinking orbs with a night vision monocular around this UFO and captured one of them toward the end of this video.

October 17, 2013:

October 16, 2013

Unfortunately for iPhone users, you cannot download SkEye but those with android devices will be able to do so.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP