Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,213,643
Pageviews Today: 2,026,784Threads Today: 835Posts Today: 14,491
07:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING NEWS - OBAMA AND BUSH ADMINISTRATION TO BE ARRESTED ! Wake up, the collapse is imminent.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't want to speculate here, but what i can do is state the facts. Facts that should help everyone with making they're own conclusions about what is to come. I have to apologize for such a lame title, because BREAKING NEWS is only BREAKING NEWS, when you say it out loud...

That being said, here are the details:

Obama and Bush administration to be trialed and prosecuted for war crimes against humanity, going by the story in this clip from RussiaTv. Making the US gov. power figures literally prisoners of their own country.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Canadian Billionaire predicts the US dollar to be defaulted and to lose its place as the world reserve currency very soon, as the federal reserve bubble is pushed and pushed to extinction.

Apart from the obvious collapse of the financial system, the American government is also preparing to turn against it's own citizens in a final act of chaos. FEMA drills have ended, the supplies have been bought and the guns have been loaded. Your rights are being stripped and Obama has devoted himself to preparing the country for martial law.

If that wasn't enough, then Obama has also given China the right to invade the country. Excerpt from article:

"Obama is going to spend so much money, which he intends to get from China via the sale of government backed bonds, that the Chinese apparently don't think he'll be able to make good on them.

So President Obama gave the Chinese eminent domain rights to American land and businesses as collateral - i.e. we don't pay, they now own America."

[link to www.examiner.com]

So... we have the financial crysis, collapse of America, martial law, invasion and seizing of property of America by China. Is it possible we can add any more to the soup?

Apparently we can!

It seems that comet ISON, this years brightest astronomical event is going to light up the sky and possibly becoming 15 times brighter than the moon in our heavens. Even visible during broad daylight. Link to live distance calculator of the comet below.

[link to www.cometison2013.co.uk]

Volcanoes around the world are popping, Yellowstone is on the verge of erupting, sinkholes are appearing around the world and floods, storms, hurricanes, weather change, UFO sightings and strange rumbling sounds all seem to hint at massive changes taking place. Is 2013 the real 2012?

Sounds a lot like fear mongering doesn't it? Well... no matter what it sounds like, a lot of this is true and if you decide to approach this information with a fearful comprehension, then that is unfortunate for you. But there is nothing wrong with being aware of whats going on around you.

There is a possibility that the FEMA camps and emergency preparedness is all related to the comet and some sort of cataclysmic event going to take place. There is also a possibility, that this is not so.

But the fact that America has prepared to destroy itself from the inside out, is very real and undeniable. So putting the apocalyptic scenarios aside for a moment, this collapse will be something that affects not only Americans, but the world at large, because the US dollar is the world reserve currency.

Of course this has all been preached for years now, but most of us didn't think it would actually come to this point, or at least they hoped it would not.

Now that the reality is at hand, it is time to look into solid investments. Something that i myself have wondered about as well. Whether gold, silver or perhaps even the Chinese Yen might be a good choice to shift your finances into? Real estate is most always a sure way to be safe, but is there any way to profit from this collapse perhaps? If America loses it's status as the world reserve currency and the eastern influence grows, someone will have to take Americas place eventually, unless the elites have more tricks up their sleeve to rattle the world with.

Will US dollar also crash the Euro? Or is there a chance that the rest of the world is mature enough to keep they're integrity while America falls. Sure the elitist plans may have given birth to these systems, but not all systems are guaranteed to go as planned.

Worst case scenario however would mean a complete crash of all global economy, meaning that any currency investments would be pointless. Even moreso, how would gold and silver fare if all global economy crashes. Reflecting on the past... during times of WW1 and WW2 with the possibility of now facing WW3, the world wars and global financial crysises NEVER in history have completely destroyed the global financial system. Some countries have been more affected than others, some stood strong and some were barely influenced. How will it play out this time?

These questions and many more, regarding this subject are partially the reason that i made this thread for, and are open for discussion in my thread. And of course the notion of bringing this into the awareness of people for those who haven't already brought themselves up to date.

sfan
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP