Users Online Now: 1,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 237,582
Pageviews Today: 385,255Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 2,226
04:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG! NOW DR. Jim Willie is saying that Karen Hudes is right about huge gold reserves. HE AUTHORIZED me to publish his email! GLP EXCLUSIVE AGAIN!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My interview to WORLD BANK whistleblower Karen Hudes is all over the web.

When I thought I had too much information regarding this "urban myth" about gold reserves. Well...let me remember:

1) First time I heard about this was about the "Yamashita gold", mentioned by Benjamin Fulford ( ex Forbes editor for Asia) and David Wilcock ( NY best seller).
2) Then I read about it from a british lord talking about huge amounts of gold in the UK Parliament
3) Then a World Bank whistleblower , Karen Hudes.

and now....Dr. Jim Willie ( PhD in Statistics and founder of www.goldenjackass.com), who according to "his sources" is backing Karen Hudes story about the existence of huge amounts of unlisted gold reserves.
Jim Willie is a well known voice in the gold market. He has thousands of subscribers from all over the world. Now coming from him, the game totally changes for me. I am starting to believe this might be real ,guys. At least , some of it. who knows really.
He calls one of his sources "The Voice".
He authorized me to publish his email, and a copy of his latest newsletter which he had already published:

This is the email Jim Willie sent me :

Read more:

[link to www.silvertardsweride.com]

update: maybe a related and pinned thread now about gold mining by the "Annunaki"?

Thread: The Secret History of the Anunnaki and Their Mission on Earth w/ Michael Tellinger
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP