Users Online Now: 1,541 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 14,713
Pageviews Today: 26,768Threads Today: 16Posts Today: 206
12:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling all psychics, spiritists, demonology experts and anyone who can read psychic energy from a distance!! I need your help!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I need your help!

First off...this is NOT a Halloween hoax thread!!

Maybe this is nothing...but it creeped me out and I'm a bit worried that something bad is going to happen to my daughter.

Early this afternoon, my husband and I went outside to move our cars around to make room for the trick-or-treaters. My husband suddenly noticed a long scrape and a dent in the front passenger door of my adult daughter's car. He was surprised, because he said he'd never seen it before. I hadn't noticed it either, but I'm not really that observant of a person.

Later on this evening, my daughter, her baby and myself were sitting out front of my house tonight handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I remembered about her car and told her about it. She was surprised and went to look. She didn't remember seeing it there either and wondered what had happened. She also told me that there was a "really creepy looking doll" at the head of our driveway. I asked her what she meant and she told me it looked like one of those voodoo dolls. Curious I went to have a look and I didn't see anything. We decided that it was probably just a Halloween prop that someone had dropped and some other kid must have seen it and picked it up.

We waited for all the action to die down and then went back inside. About 20 minutes ago, I remembered that the trash and the recycling needed to be taken up to the driveway for pick up in the morning. As I was rolling the cans up the driveway, I noticed that there was something on my daughter's car. But I couldn't quite make out what it was. As I got closer I saw it. It was the doll that my daughter had told me about and it was on her back windshield being held in place by her windshield wiper! Just to confirm...I picked the doll up, and brought it in the house and showed it to her. I asked her if this was the doll she saw and she said it was.

Ok...here is what the doll looked like. It was a skeleton dressed in what appeared to be grave clothing..all tattered looking and it wore a black cape. It was about maybe ten inches long. I asked my daughter what she wanted to do with it and she promptly told me to get rid of it!! I decided to take it back out and throw it in the trash so that it would be gone in the morning.

Again...this is no hoax!!! Is my daughter or her baby in some kind of danger? Are they going to get in an accident??!! Serious question. This whole scenario really creeped me out!! Lots of synchronicity here:( Or am I just being paranoid and this is all explainable and just a few coincidences. I'd really like some serious answers here by anyone with the gift of reading psychic energy from a distance. Thank you and please...if you're going to troll...don't bother. You will be ignored. This is a serious thread and a serious call for help. I hope my reputation here speaks for itself in that I would not kid about something like this!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP