Users Online Now: 1,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 93,969
Pageviews Today: 161,144Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,400
02:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have worked for 13 years as a cashier in a grocery store...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have seen "food stamp" days go from steady,to crazy , non-stop busy, in the past few years. The abuse I have witnessed by American citizens on this program is disheartening.
This is not a big town... Maybe 12,000 to 14,000 people...
If it weren't for the food stamp recipients, I would be out of work, or have my hours cut greatly...
But.. I really hate the abuse of the "system"
NOBODY should be allowed to rack up $300 in (mostly JUNK)
groceries, and still have $300 + left on their balance!
And I AM NOT exagerating when I say "junk"! Most of the people who get A LOT of food allowances, spend it on
frozen, dinners, cookies, soda pop, , and GOOD, High Quality cuts of beef. SS disability days... just as bad.
How sad... These programs were meant to help people in need,and they became nothing more than a big government tit that nobody wants to wean from.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP