Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Therapy: Suppressed fear(s).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fears you have you suppress.

There comes a time these fears reach the surface again. You must undo these fears to become yourself in pure form again. (maybe other things need to be done to aquire this) but overcoming these fears is definetly a part of it.

So these fears you suppress but there comes a time you have to endure these fears again and "see the light" so you will not fear these fears anymore.

When that happens you have grown.

I myself knew there was something which bothered me.

And I'll be honest, I (before writing this) saw member doomsuckers avatar, and I felt fear watching it. This fear arose in me, it can be it was a fear I suppressed and this picture brought it up. I switched pages when this happened, but then I figured, "come on", I need to be face my reality. So I switched back to the page with his avatar and grew out of this fear.

I can't exactly tell how it went, I got accustomed to the image. Sometimes these fears are hidden very deep and one needs to search for them (I think)

I'm glad I went throught that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP