Users Online Now: 2,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 823,062
Pageviews Today: 1,359,984Threads Today: 557Posts Today: 9,487
01:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please share any personal "glitches" you've experiened in your simulation of life. Here's mine:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wrote this experience I had in this thread:

Thread: All the evidence points to one conclusion. We're living a life of illusion. Yes ladies and gentlemen, WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION. (Page 7)

Though I thought I would make a new thread because I would love to hear any unexplained glitches/experiences (call it what you like) that you've had in your lifetime and maybe we can share each other's stories to get a good perspective on what this life really is (I think it is a simulation btw).

Anyway, Here is my experience:

When I was going to university back a few years ago, I had a falling-out of sorts with one of my friends from back home when he came and stayed with me for a weekend. Nothing really serious, but one night after a trip together to the cinemas he became belligerent out of the blue. Needless to say those were some shitty vibes.

Anyhow, after that I decided the relationship wasn't really worth continuing since I had never found him that enjoyable to begin with. Fast forward about a month and I'm getting ready to drive basically the entire length of South Australia and back in a single day for reasons best left to the imagination with three of my friends. The night before the trip, I have a very vivid dream about seeing the friend who I had fallen out with on the beach with a guitar, and I remember distinctly that it was night-time, bright moonlight was illuminating the scenery. Btw he did not play guitar.

After a full-day of driving the next day, we finally got back to my uni dorm at maybe 2 AM or so. For some weird reason all four of us seemed to have trouble falling asleep so we decided to walk down some random paths on campus for about 30 minutes and then finally come to a nice spot to sit and look out over the beach. We do so for about 30 seconds, and then I see him. Playing a guitar (he doesn't play guitar) at around 3 AM in a random spot that I felt compelled to go to on the beach 300 miles from where he lives and in an area that I knew he was entirely unfamiliar with. The exact scenario that I had dreamed about with the exact same people in the exact same location at the exact same time and the exact same prop that made no fucking sense at all. I had discussed this dream with my 3 friends in the car earlier in the day and they all verified that this is exactly what I had said.

I assumed he was a hallucination. I prayed that he was a hallucination. He was not a hallucination. He climbed the stairs up the cliff and came up to us with an enigmatic and altogether eerie expression on his face. All I could say to him was, "WHY ARE YOU HERE? NO, REALLY, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!?" which, admittedly, wasn't very polite on my part. But I couldn't help it. The world was literally collapsing around me. Full-blown solipsist no-one-exists-but-you-it's-all-in-your-head-and-if-you-stop-believing-in-the-worl​d-it-will-disappear-into-nothingness-forever psychosis was right around the corner and I was rapidly becoming unfit to be out in public. I couldn't stay to figure all of this out, I had to get back to my dorm and succumb to infinity for awhile before I wound up in the hospital or jail. There were some serious philosophical challenges that needed to be worked out before I could be "okay" again. The next twelve or so hours changed me profoundly.

After that, I never really talked to him again. I saw him once in a crowded shopping centre and nodded to him from afar, but he was working and there was simply too much to work out between us so I didn't stop to chat. This was the first time that time fell apart for me, and it was the most traumatic glitch to ever experience, but it was not the last...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP