Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Half-Inch Black Object In Ear?!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know with a subject title like this I'm bound to get a bunch of sexual jokes posted below…

Anyway, I am recalling an experience I had about 12 years ago. Lately, I have had an unusual sensation in my left ear, as if something is lodged within. This has drawn me back to roughly 10-12 years ago in school where I had a similar feeling in the same ear. On that occasion I continually rubbed, scratched, picked and pulled at my ear to try and stop this incredibly irritating feeling. Soon after there was a popping sensation and when I raised my fingers to my ear I discovered a cylindrical tube about half an inch long. It was black in colour, and completely solid, not something you would expect pull out of your ear, or any body part for that matter!

I was around 11-12 years old at the time, and I recall being quite alarmed, considering any and every possibility, including it being my eardrum. Other than that, I can't recall what happened or what I done with it.

Does anyone have the slightest idea as to what it could have been? Could there be a biological explanation for this? Any theories will be appreciated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP